Market Commons, Myrtle Beach
Market Commons in Myrtle Beach is a master planned redevelopment program by the Myrtle Beach Air Force Base Redevelopment Authority. This 3,790-acre parcel of land has 29 acres of lakes, community parks and four miles of new roads, all contiguous to the newly expanded Myrtle Beach airport.
Market Place Townhomes is an exciting newer community located within The Market Commons of Myrtle Beach, the beaches only Pedestrian-Oriented Mixed Use Lifestyle Center. Dock Street Communities is excited to offer its well-appointed Carriage and Live/Work Townhomes to people seeking a new but old idea about the community they want to live in.
Market Commons in Myrtle Beach is one of the social and economic focal point for Myrtle Beach. Popular stores at the center include Anthropologie, Pottery Barn, Barnes & Noble, Tommy Bahama, Piggly Wiggly, Williams-Sonoma, and White House Black Market. Popular restaurants include P.F. Chang's, Gordon Biersch and King Street Grille. A movie theater is an anchor in this dynamic shopping center.
These 3-story full brick townhomes allow the owner to operate a small business or shop on the first floor,while living in the two residential levels above,recapturing the feel of "Main Street"type environment.They will have all three floors sprinkled for fire safety and be sold on a fee simple "townhome"basis. Owners may occupy all 3 levels, or decide to lease the first floor to a business or the upper 2 levels as a residence.
These two story brick townhomes feature a single or double car garage located behind the townhome,connected by a private fenced courtyard. They are designed by Pegram and Associates in the classic townhome style, featuring old-styled tumble brick, as well as street trees, sidewalks, streetlights, and landscaping as found in older historic districts such as Charleston, Wilmington, Savannah, Georgetown, and Alexandria
These three story brick or fiber cement townhomes feature one and two car garages. The Classic Rowhomes are designed by Pegram and Associates to reflect many of the residences found in the historic downtowns such as Charleston,Savannah,Georgetown, and Alexandria. These Classic Rowhomes are the largest two and three bedroom residential townhomes built by Dock Street Communities.
- Smooth-finished ceilings, except in garages
- Ceilings in flat areas are approximately 9 feet high on first and second floors (on a per plan basis, there may be exceptions in closets, laundry areas, bathrooms or halls)
- Deluxe interior trim package, including 2 piece crownmolding ("detached" design, painted between pieces) indownstairs foyer, living room, dining room and kitchen. One piece chair rail in dining room with "picture framing" below. Baseboards - 4 1/4".
- Special architectural features per plan to give each floorplan type distinctive character (e.g., decorative metal railings, planter boxes, curved walls, arched passageways, etc.)
- Pre-finished hardwood flooring in downstairs foyer and powder room (per plan)
- Stair parts in the living area included stained oak handrail and painted newel posts with painted balusters; special classical design starter post
- Satin nickel finished egg knob door hardware w/matching hinges
- Dead bolt locks (single cylinder) on all exterior doors except garages
- All underground utilities
- $50 LOWES gift certificate for towel bars and toiletpaper holders
- Interior walls receive vinyl latex flat white finish; interior trim receives a contrasting latex white semi-gloss
- 36" (upper) oak cabinets with crown molding in kitchen; selection of three standard finishes
- Kitchen wall cabinets are open above (unless it is necessary to run HVAC ducts through the area) for use as decorative plant shelves, etc.
- Interior doors are two-panel with arched top
- Granite countertops in kitchen and bath; selection from three available colors
- 42" high mirror over vanity cabinets in upstairs baths
- Ventilated vinyl coated closet shelving
- Kitchen, owner's suite and hall bath flooring is "no wear" vinyl
- Wear resistant and stain resistant carpet (25 oz.)
- 3/8" re-bond carpet pad (5.5 lb.)
- Interior garage walls are "unfinished". Each garage will have one exterior light, one interior light, one GFI electrical outlet and are wiring-compatible for optional garage door openers.
- Private garages for each Carriage Townhome are included (sizes indicated are typical. actual varies per site):
- Alexandria Carriage Townhomes: detached oversized single car garage, (approx. 16' x 20')
- Bristol Carriage Townhomes: detached two-car garage (approx. 21' x 20')
- Clarendon Carriage Townhomes: attached two-car garage (approx. 21' x 20')
- Live/Work Townhomes have dedicated parking in the rear of the townhome
- Private patios are included, with 6' tall white fences between every townhome (except end units where the fences will be approx 3.5? tall brick) Patio size varies according to site conditions. Fenced-in patio includes grass sod, approximately 75 sq. ft. of concrete patio, and stepping stones to garage.
- Townhomes feature brick exterior, including brick on front, rear, and ends of the principal structure. Garages feature fiber-cemeent siding. Decorative wrought iron rails on windows per elevation
- Variety of front entry stoop material (slate, cement paver, or brick) a designs, varying by site conditions and architectural considerations: some feature curved brick detail, some have wrought iron, others have architectural urns.
- Special historic round gutters with collection box on front; other gutters standard design where required.
- Self-sealing fiberglass reinforced asphalt shingles with manufacturer's 25 year limited warranty
- Six panel front entry door (White, Black, or Charleston Green).
- Thermal insulated vinyl windows (screens optional, but are not available on front or side elevations) Street Communities)
- Variety of brick selections (predetermined by Dockstreet Communites)